ClusterXchange in SERBIA
21-23 June 2022
The Serbian Construction Cluster DUNDJER is organizing a three days ClusterXchange event in Serbia between the 21st and 23rd of June 2022. Overall, the event seeks to facilitate the exchange of experience and knowledge between various stakeholders that will attend – professionals from various organisations in Romania, Poland, Serbia and Slovenia.
The event aims at bringing together organizations (members of clusters or business networks) from Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, and Poland for mutual learning activities, such as twinning, networking, B2B meetings and so on. Among others, this is a great opportunity for those who participate to exchange knowledge and expertise among each other and to expand their network in the region.
Learning activities are included as well, such as workshops, site visits, training sessions, and coaching activities, which target both cluster organizations and their members (particularly SMEs).
Visiting Organizations from Romania, Slovenia and Poland may receive up to 280 EUR (lump sum) as financial support for 3rd parties. This is meant to encourage organizations to participate in the event, while covering expenses related to traveling, accommodation and so on – this may be paid only after the ClusterXchange event is carried out successfully and if all the ESCP-4X requirements are met (based on the ESCP-4x Quality Manual).
Eligible Organizations to receive financial support
• all cluster organizations and business network organizations from COSME participating countries
• scaling-up support organizations (this category includes technology centers, research institutes, fab labs, (digital) innovation hubs, creative hubs, resource-efficiency service providers, incubators and accelerators. They comprise any public or private organizations that is providing access to the testing and validation of technologies and concepts, market intelligence as well as business incubation and acceleration support services in relation to the uptake of advanced technology, digitalization, new business models, low-carbon and resource-efficient solutions, creativity and design and skills upgrading ) from COSME participating countries that are cluster members and
• SMEs from a COSME participating country that are cluster members. It is expected that at least 50% of the supported exchanges shall involve SMEs
If you are interested in participating, please let us know and we will fill you in with everything you should now about our event!
Overall, the ClusterXchange events are developed and implemented to support cluster excellence capacity building by:
• providing on-the-job-training for visiting participants
• fostering the sharing of experience and information between visiting organization and host organization on the obstacles and challenges, as well as potential solutions, in pre-identified areas
• enhancing market access and identification of potential partners for new and established cluster organizations / SMEs / technology centers
• supporting the networking between participating clusters
and clusters from different COSME participating countries
• sharing of knowledge and experience .
Agenda highlights for CXC in SERBIA
Day 1 (21 June 2022 – DUNDJER Headquarter, Nis) – 10:00 – 17:30 hrs (local time)
Workshop of ENERGY EFFICIENCY (presentation, B2B meetings, Q&A, discussion, round tables, exchange of practices, success stories, site visit)
Visit tour to VAGRES Company – VagresCity
Day 2 (22 June 2022 – Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Nis) – 10:00 – 17:30 hrs (local time)
Training on CIRCULAR ECONOMY (presentation, B2B meetings, Q&A, discussion, round tables, exchange of practices, success stories, site visit)
Visit tour to Science Technology Park Nis, Visit tour to Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture Nis
Day 3 (23 June 2022 – DUNDJER Headquarter, Nis) – 10:00 – 17:30 hrs (local time)
Presentation of DUAL EDUCATION, FIDIC CONTRACTING AND WRITING EU PROPOSAL (presentation, B2B meetings, Q&A, discussion, round tables, exchange of practices, success stories, site visit)
City tour through Nis with panoramic bus, Visit to Chamber of Commerce Nis
Organizations from Poland, Serbia, Slovenia or Romania interested in joining our event are welcome to contact us:
pRO-nZEB – Contact Form
RIC PRO Academy – Katarzyna Korczak
PSDiK – Adam Krajewski
DUNDJER – Prof. Djordje Djordjevic
SGG – Andro Goblon
We wait for you to join our event in Bucharest!